[asterisk-dev] Possible WaitUntil Bug

Trevor Hammonds trevor at concipient.net
Fri Jul 17 19:31:12 CDT 2009

I am having trouble with the WaitUntil application in Asterisk
SVN-branch-1.6.1-r206879.  I believe this is a bug, but would like
confirmation.

The relevant dialplan entry is:

exten => 8765,n,WaitUntil(${FutureTime})

The console indicates the following notice:

[Jul 17 17:13:57] NOTICE[4609]: app_waituntil.c:72 waituntil_exec:
WaitUntil called in the past (now 1247876037, arg 1247876040)

After this, the dialplan continues to the next entry without having waited.

My C programming skills are very basic, but looking at
app_waituntil.c, I do not see anything that actually waits for the
appropriate Unix epoch as in the original patch.  However, the
function that evaluates if the argument is called in the past is in
error as 1247876037 < 1247876040.

Original patchl:
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=11487

I would appreciate if anyone else is able to confirm this error.

Sincerely,
Trevor Hammonds