[asterisk-dev] Voicemail ODBC storage problem

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Fri Jul 17 19:06:30 CDT 2009

Hello,

I think I found a bug using voicemail ODBC storage on 1.6.1.1.
When a user moves a message from "INBOX" to "Old", some fields get
swapped : the "flag" field gets the "mailboxcontext" value, the
"mailboxuser" gets no value, and the "mailboxcontext" field gets the
"mailboxuser" value. It does not upset Asterisk when listening to these
messages, I guess this is because Asterisk only reads the "dir" field,
which remains consistent.
I need all these fields to remain consistent because I need to access
directly to the database with a web frontend. Can you confirm this looks
like a bug ?

    Thanks,

       Hoggins!