[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Rework of T.38 negotiation and UDPTL API to address interoperability problems

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Jul 15 16:09:51 CDT 2009

Steve Underwood wrote:

>>> This area really needs exploring more in the FoIP working group.
>>>
>> Agreed. Do you want to bring it up, or shall I?
>>

> I'll sort that one out.

Actually, I brought it up on the call today, and Mike Coffee of
Commetrex confirmed that they've seen the same behavior you described,
so it's going on the list of improvements we can recommend to the ITU
T.38 working group. When you receive the minutes of today's call, you'll
see there was more discussion about that as well. Thanks :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com