[asterisk-dev] Wrong CDR values in my code, but correct in the master.csv file

Joel Jn-Francois voirtech at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:44:29 CDT 2009

 Hi everyone,

I am running Opensuse 11.0 on an AMD dual core 64 bit machine.  On either
asterisk 1.6.1 or 1.4.25.1 using asterisk-addons-1.6.1.0 I or
asterisk-addons-1.4.8,  I get incorrect CDR values.  cdr->billsec,
ast_cdr_disp2str(cdr->disposition) and cdr->duration seem to all have wrong
values. cdr->billsec is always equal to zero and
ast_cdr_disp2str(cdr->disposition)  is always equal to 'NO ANSWER' and
cdr->duration is equal to zero.  However the values in the cdr master.csv
file has the correct values.

Here are a list of CDR methods and members I am using in my software.  Some
of these methods seem to be working fine, but the values they generate are
wrong.   Should I be using different functions to accomplish the same thing
instead of having to depend on the cdr routines?

ast_cdr_setaccount(chan, chan->exten);
ast_cdr_setapp(chan->cdr, app, cd->destination);
cdr->lastdata
cdr->channel
cdr->uniqueid
ast_cdr_disp2str(cdr->disposition)