[asterisk-dev] SIP Early Media - SIT Tone Detection

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Fri Jul 3 07:25:14 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 5:15 AM, Venefax<venefax at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need the same functionality.
> Federico

Not saying that he has this or has any interest in this, but you could
contact Justin Newman.  He wrote NVFaxdetect or one of the or maybe it
was an AMD app, too lazy and early to look up.

He also wrote a cool app that could detect your gender to a pretty
good degree of accuracy.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already has this or could churn out
something fairly quickly, if interested.
--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro