[asterisk-dev] Welcome to David Vossel

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jan 22 15:16:12 CST 2009

Greetings,

Please join me in welcoming David Vossel to the Open Source development
team at Digium.  David just graduated from Tennessee Tech University
with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.  He started working this
week and is already working hard to learn about Asterisk development.
We look forward to having him be a valuable member of the Asterisk
development community.

Welcome, David!

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead