[asterisk-dev] Access to encryption functions from dial plan

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Wed Jan 21 14:53:34 CST 2009

Russell Bryant wrote:
> Benny Amorsen wrote:
>> Asterisk already has encryption functions, is there an easy way to
>> make those available to the dial plan?
>
> Yeah, that shouldn't be too hard.  We actually have a new developer that
> we're training right now.  This would be a good project for him.  :)

Benny,

Could you open a bug on http://bugs.digium.com and note that I asked you to open
the bug (as you'll need to open it as a feature request, which normally get
closed unless there is a patch provided), and then I'll assign it to the
developer Russell is thinking about when the time is right :)

Thanks!
Leif Madsen.