[asterisk-dev] How ti let execution continue to the next priorité after callee or caller hangup

Paul Isidore paul_isidore at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:27:25 CST 2009

Hello,
Please I want to know if there is a possible to let go the execution in a exetension after the call is hung  up by the caller??
I know that it's possible when the callee hung up and not the the caller.

I'am learning about how to calculate the time off a coversation after a call for update the caller account.
If it's not possible, it's possible to make this by editing something in the source code of asterisk???

Thank you very much