[asterisk-dev] [0014275] Group does not count all channels

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Tue Jan 20 14:27:12 CST 2009

On Jan 20, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Marcin J. Kowalczyk wrote:

> I found issues with group function. I use following dialplan to count
> connection on each trunk:
>
> [snip]

Marcin -
   Thanks for the bug report!  We've found that bugs which are
reported on the mailing list often do not get solved correctly as they
are lost.  Could you please post this with the details on the
bugs.digium.com interface so that it is tracked appropriately?

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/