[asterisk-dev] calls problem

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jan 15 10:39:47 CST 2009

Ali Haydar GÜMÜŞ wrote:
> We have a problem with asterisk gateway.
> We have succesfully loaded zaptel, libpri, asterisk and chan_ss7 software.
> Asterisk is working properly. SS7 status is INSERVICE and all channels seems
> IDLE.
> We receive calls and listen announcement. Two or three seconds later, we
> don't receive call and we don't see any change on the CLI screen.
> We are very happy for your help.
> Thanks.

This sounds like a deadlock.

However, since you're using a third-party module (chan_ss7), there is
not any help that you can get from us through the bug tracker unless you
can reproduce the problem without third-party code.  I would recommend
switching to the native SS7 support in Asterisk 1.6.  If you don't want
to do that, you'll have to look for some help from the
authors/maintainers of chan_ss7.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead