[asterisk-dev] apps/app_page.c: fix buffer overflow and invalid memory access

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Sat Jan 10 11:54:35 CST 2009

On Jan 10, 2009, at 12:22 PM, Alex Villací s Lasso wrote:

> We at Palosanto Solutions have been shipping our asterisk build with
> this patch applied, but I consider this patch should be reviewed and
> possibly merged upstream, for both 1.4.x and 1.6.x series of Asterisk.
> [snip]

Alex -
   Thanks for the patch and excellent review!  Have you submitted this
to bugs.digium.com?  If not, that is the best (only) place to submit
code to be added to the Asterisk code base, and I think it would be
great to see a new bug number there with the patch.  Code sent to the
mailing list will unfortunately not be applied to the man SVN
repository for Asterisk until it is submitted through the
bugs.digium.com interface.

   While discussion of the patch/bug might happen here on the list, it
often is the case that more details are given in the notes on the
bugtracker as other people look at or test your patch.

   Also, in order for the patch to be applied to Asterisk you'll need
to make sure you've electronically submitted a license agreement.  The
system won't allow you to upload code until you have, so it's an easy
and obvious process when you get an account on bugs.digium.com.

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/