[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] app_read does not break from prompt loop with empty string

David Vossel dvossel at digium.com
Fri Feb 27 17:42:32 CST 2009

That description wasn't supposed to be sent out.  The "I'm not sure I agree with it" part was because of the previous implementation which was never published. I simply forgot to update the description... But, with that said, I'm still not sure if I agree with the patch.  I lack the real world asterisk experience to really know how people use this app, so your feedback will greatly influence my take on it.

~David