[asterisk-dev] Release Summary

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Feb 26 09:09:29 CST 2009

Michiel van Baak wrote:
> One thing, in the 1.6.1 file a lot of 'unrelated' commits show up as
> 'Merged revisions X via svnmerge from'
> Maybe you can scan the rest of the commit message to make a more usefull
> message ?

You're right, and I should have addressed this.  Tzafrir has brought it
up in the past, as well.  I will at least address this in the release
summary script before we start using it.  We should also change the
commit messages that svnmerge generates, though.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead