[asterisk-dev] p2p asterisk action

Philippe Sultan philippe.sultan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:24:55 CST 2009

Hi Mark,

I suspect the ast/gtalk/nat p2p ast/gtalk/nat fails because Asterisk
doesn't implement the relay mechanism the Gtalk client uses, neither
do we use the 'externip' parameter.

I can't tell how difficult it would be to implement the Gtalk relay
functionnality in Asterisk though.

Philippe

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 8:30 PM, Mark Spowage <spowage at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello all & matt
>
> via gtalk can asterisk/nat p2p with asterisk/nat ?
> tests here show ast/nat/gtalk p2p with google/gtalk/nat ok !
>
> however via ast 1.4 ast/gtalk/nat p2p ast/gtalk/nat failing
>
> does ast 1.6 with libjingle find a way to match google/gtalk/nat ?
>
> could not find any response on IRC or else where
>
> time to give ast 1.6 chan_jingle a test ride to see if
> ast/jingle/nat will p2p with ast/jingle/nat
>
> why let skype have all the p2p action ?
>
> thx !
>

> --
> -----
> Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
> http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=c3Bvd2FnZTI3NTk%3D

Philippe Sultan