[asterisk-dev] SIP/H.324M Video Gateway

mbsip mbsip at gazeta.pl
Tue Feb 17 08:20:05 CST 2009

Hi ALL,
I am looking for a gateway capable of SIP, H.324M stack support.
Google told me that the only option is to install Asterisk plus relevant
video resources (libraries).

Q.1 - Is there any other opensource software applicable here?
Q.2 - Does Digium/Sangoma card have DSP embeeded? (looking for 1E1 card)
Q.3 - Does Digium/Sangoma card is transparent to PSTN signalization, means
is it up to asterisk what kind of protocol is used (ss7, q.931) through e1
card.
Q.4 - Could you guys point me somewhere where i can find Asterisk video app
utilization issues covered - i want to determine proper hardware
configuration.

Thanks in advance.
Mac