[asterisk-dev] Asterisk scalability (was: Improve scheduler performance under high load)

Vadim Lebedev vadim at mbdsys.com
Mon Feb 16 10:18:33 CST 2009

It would be nice to have a bridge channel capable to operate an
external  mediaproxy (http://www.ag-projects.com/MediaProxy.html)

The latest version is able to forward RTP traffic at router speeds using
linux conntrack module.

This can be EXTREMELY useful in large Asterisk installs

Another option would be to integrate a conntrack interface into asterisk...

Thanks
Vadim