[asterisk-dev] 1.4 and CDRs -- The Breaking Point

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:23:16 CST 2009

I always write all my selects "select * from table with (nolock)". That is
the correct syntax. I also keept a record or when the stored procedure
started to execute, in a tracetable, and in fact, the execution never
arrived in SQL server until several seconds after it reached func_odbc,
which proves the "constipation" problem.
Federico