[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Automatic Gain Normalization in meetme

Chetan Vaity chetanv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 08:59:38 CST 2009

Hmmm...
I wanted to keep it all 32 bit integers, but couldn't. The next best
thing was simply to use standard "float".

I am OK to use conditional compilation for different architectures -
but will need some pointers. I don't quite understand the autoconf
stuff.

Can someone point me to an existing instance where conditional
compilation is done in asterisk source.

One other concern is testing on these different architectures. Is it
really worth it?

- C

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Vadim Lebedev