[asterisk-dev] SRTP support on 1.4.23.1 ?

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Feb 6 03:43:10 CST 2009

6 feb 2009 kl. 10.38 skrev Serge Berney:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I tried to apply patch from http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5413
> on a 1.4.23.1 version but I got lot of “Hunk #x FAILED” during patch
> process.
>
> After applying patch and run bootstrap, there’s errors :
>
> configure.ac:644: error: possibly undefined macro:
> AM_MINISIP_CHECK_LIBMUTIL
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use
> m4_pattern_allow.
>       See the Autoconf documentation.
> configure.ac:645: error: possibly undefined macro:
> AM_MINISIP_CHECK_LIBMNETUTIL
> configure.ac:646: error: possibly undefined macro:
> AM_MINISIP_CHECK_LIBMCRYPTO
> configure.ac:647: error: possibly undefined macro:
> AM_MINISIP_CHECK_LIBMIKEY
> configure.ac:648: error: possibly undefined macro:
> AM_MINISIP_CHECK_COMPLETE
>
> FYI, MINISIP is well compiled and installed…
>
> Someone can help me ?!
Those patches are old and not maintained any more. Much has changed in
1.4.

The developers working on this are deeply involved in getting it to
work in trunk, where
we integrate new functionality. I don't expect to see that code being
backported, since
trunk and 1.4 is very different codewise.

If someone from the community maintains these patches, you could be
lucky!

/O