[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] oej: trunk r172818 - /trunk/channels/chan_sip.c

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Mon Feb 2 12:25:25 CST 2009

2 feb 2009 kl. 17.10 skrev Kevin P. Fleming:

> Mark Michelson wrote:
>
>> This additional field was my doing. It had to do with the fact that
>> the
>> kill-the-user changes also killed the CLI command to show users. I
>> first
>> re-added the commands using the onlymatchonip field to tell if a
>> sip_pvt was a
>> user or not.
That's the right field to use to match type=user and type=friend but
not type=peer.
"sip show users" should go for that to be correct and backwards-
compatible.

> Short summary: there are three options (user, peer, friend), so a
> single
> boolean field can't handle the distinction.

I would like to suggest not using the default policy and blame file,
but blame me
for this mess...

I've written a documentation document to try to start the process of
cleaning up and will
create a branch to do this a.s.a.p. so we can fix this before 1.6.1
release.

http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/team/oej/sip-compliance/sipobjects.txt?view=co

Please review.

/Anonymous SIPaholic coder