[asterisk-dev] Problems with Firewall

Karsten Asche K-Asche at web.de
Mon Feb 2 11:14:18 CST 2009

ThatŽs a try worth. I donŽt send any keep alive.

But why it works fine about Vista?

ThatŽs the way I work with the asterisk server.
I send the Sip message through the Proxy and then
I use the IP:Port Information from the SDP Packet I get from
Server. IsnŽt it so that the server makes a hole to the port in the
SPD Packet?
Because the SJPhone takes the same attributes for Port an IP