[asterisk-dev] dahdi-dude

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Dec 18 16:39:41 CST 2009

Hi all,

Zaptel has two versions of ztcfg: 'ztcfg' and 'ztcfg-dude'. The latter
includes some extra stuff for the radio devices, it seems. If you
consider this code duplication you are not completely wrong.

However ztcfg-dude seems to have been unmaintained for quite some time.
On the move to dahdi it was removed. So far I don't recall any
complaints. This makes me suspect that a whole bunch of code used by
DAHDI radio devices can be safely removed.

Unless someone comes up to note that this functionality is needed. That
is to say: it will be tested. Providing the missing code and/or hardware
to help writing it will be an added bonus.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com