[asterisk-dev] Addons1.6.1.2 compile issue

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Sun Dec 13 23:01:47 CST 2009

Sorry guys I figured it out. I was trying to upgrade my test machines and I
had compiled
1.6.1.x version of asterisk but had not run the install for it yet so when
I was compiling the addons
it was looking at the installed version of 1.6.0.x. Thus causing the
errors.

Was there a change in the requirements for the addons from 1.6.0.x to
1.6.1.x.

When I try to compile I get a whole host of errors that I do not get with
the 1.6.0.x version.
I have looked at the ChangeLoag and did not see any thing in there. Is
there a list of the
dependencies any where. I attached a copy of the output in the txt file if
anyone can point me
in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bryant