[asterisk-dev] g722 question

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:17:10 CST 2009

Hi Steve,

> I think most of these projects are using my implementation of G.722.
> Early versions had this 14<->16 bit issue. The current one doesn't.
> People with the problem really ought to upgrade. The right thing is for
> the G.722 clipping point to be 32767/-32768.

According to pjmedis'a source, their g722 implementation is not based
on yours :-/ I'm not an expert on this, so could you please elaborate
a bit more so I can try and get the issue fixed? Is this conversion
always necessary? Any place to find more info on this?

Thanks in advance,

--
/Saúl
http://saghul.net | http://sipdoc.net