[asterisk-dev] Can asterisk PRI/BRI support redirect calls

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Tue Dec 1 12:46:46 CST 2009

As chan_capi supports ECT transfers, is it possbile to use chan_capi on top
of dahdi, on one of the following cards TE110P, B410P, or an AVM FRITZ
passive BRI card.

The reason for the question, is to verify that our Jtec equipment is going
to support EuroISDN ECT, when support is complete, the effort may be futile,
at least from our point of view, others of course may have a different view.

An ISDN butt phone, might be the easiest test - don't have one :(

I'm not sure whether I've asked before, is there a scheduled time frame for
EuroISDN ECT to be implemented?

Thanks.

Alec Davis