[asterisk-dev] Meetme AMI actions

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Dec 1 00:32:05 CST 2009

30 nov 2009 kl. 22.00 skrev Jared Smith:

> On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 20:44 +0100, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>> I'm developing two new manager commands for Meetme:
>>
>> - "meetmelist" - to list all active conferences
>> - "meetmelistconf" - to list participants in one specific conference
>>
>> Here's the output from testing. Any feedback is welcome, as always.
>
> Two questions off the top of my head:
>
> 1) For each participant, can you output the "usernumber" such that I
> could type "meetme kick <conference_number> <usernumber> from the
> Asterisk CLI to kick said participant from the conference?
It's already in there if you check the events coming from meetmelistconf - the events that list all participants.

> 2) Can you also do the same for ConfBridge conferences?

I'll see when I reach trunk. This works starts on customer platform, which is 1.4, and needs to be "forwardported". I haven't looked much into the confbridge code, but if I can't fix it, I'm sure someone else that knows the code will be able to.

Thanks for the feedback!

/O