[asterisk-dev] Announce: chan_datacard

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Mon Aug 31 13:53:58 CDT 2009

On Aug 30, 2009, at 5:44 PM, Artem Makhutov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have just finished the first beta of chan_datacard:
>
> https://www.makhutov.org/svn/chan_datacard/
>
> Chan_datacard can be used to place and receive voice calls using
> Huawei voice-enabled datacards.
>
> All comments are welcome.
>
> Regards, Artem

Artem -
   Are you considering submitting this code in such a way that it
might be included in the Asterisk main distributions?  It looks very
interesting.  Also, it seems that the README is a bit incomplete, and
may not give people the full understanding of some of the commands -
maybe you could make that more complete with all the different
features/commands/variables?

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/