[asterisk-dev] Asterisk MWI issue

ilker Aktuna ilkera at kobiline.com
Sun Aug 30 14:20:25 CDT 2009

Hi,

I understand what you mean, but I tried my luck on the Trixbox forums for
the past several days.
No help from them. I need help about Asterisk.
Surely, there is something wrong with the Asterisk build that Trixbox 2.8.01
uses.

I can try my luck on the Asterisk users mailing list. Are you sure this is
not related to development but users ?

Thanks,