[asterisk-dev] No unique identifier for CDR

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Thu Aug 27 10:21:21 CDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Nick Lewis<Nick.Lewis at atltelecom.com> wrote:
> I do not have a problem with the name "sequence" or even "seq" but is
> this an accurate description in all cases? I do not use ForkCDR but
> assume that it will produce cdr instances that unlike ResetCDR(w) are
> not linearly related to the call sequence?

Oh, of course, there's also ForkCDR that should be considered.
However, even if it's used right at beginning of call, it will still
be shifted by tiny amount of time (some locks should be necessary
there).

Also, there are cases that there are several CDR's generated nearly
simultaneously, so it should just represent posting sequence number.

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,