[asterisk-dev] Platform decision ...

Mauro Sergio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Tue Aug 18 12:16:14 CDT 2009

Thanks you all.
I'll accept your suggestion and clear out doubts only about each
projects functionality.

Thanks and best regards,
Mauro.

Jeff Gehlbach escreveu:
> On Aug 18, 2009, at 12:33 PM, Mauro Sergio Ferreira Brasil wrote:
>

>> Can you please point me out the better one.
>> Would it be "asterisk-announce" ?
>>

> For questions about Asterisk functionality that are not about the
> Asterisk source code itself, see asterisk-users.
>
> For questions about CallWeaver functionality, see the CallWeaver lists.
>
> You won't get an objective opinion, or likely even a fully-informed
> accounting, about either project's functionality from the mailing
> lists of the other project.  In all likelihood you'll only touch off
> flame wars by doing so.
>
> -jeff

__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572