[asterisk-dev] Retrieve current channel from inside ARA driver method ...

Mauro Sergio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Tue Aug 18 06:54:18 CDT 2009

Thanks a lot again for the help and the info regarding patch submission.

Best regards,
Mauro.

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572