[asterisk-dev] New group CCSS branch

Roman Sidler roman.sidler at sidler-se.net
Mon Aug 17 17:08:43 CDT 2009

Ok, this draft makes things much clearer for me.
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-04)

I agree, this CCBS-Concept is more comprehensive than the Q.SIG-Std because:
1. The "Offer" is a value adding information for the caller. The system can
detect the capabilities (or permissions) of the endpoints.
2. A forked call completion becomes thereby possible by the cc-offering
monitor.
3. The new defined EventPackage (+ Call-Info) separates the  service better
out from the call-handling. The ISDN stack needs heavy code injections due the
CC-Service (call-independent-signalling, retain-signalling or not ,...).

Thanks again
Roman