[asterisk-dev] About chan_mobile

Carlos Ruiz Diaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:40:28 CDT 2009

I am about to test the channel with the model E226 by Huawei. I'll post the
results whenever I finish the tests.

As you said, the AT commands for the modem manipulation are not standard and
I am trying the understand them by reading your source code. If you have any
documentation that you took as reference, I'll appreciate the download-link
contribution :).