[asterisk-dev] About chan_mobile

Kai Hoerner kai at ciphron.de
Tue Aug 11 08:48:57 CDT 2009

i think it would work. but your channel will conflict with chan_alsa /
chan_oss ..
chan_alsa uses mic + earphone connectors of the sound card connected.
the source code of this channel driver is a good starting point, if you
really intend to implement it this way.

but your idea sounds kinda ugly.
why dont you use bluetooth?