[asterisk-dev] Hangup channel

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Aug 6 17:51:41 CDT 2009

On Thursday 06 August 2009 16:28:52 Rafael Seste wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm trying to solve some bugs on asterisk channel that I found on the
> internet, it is the chan_usbb2k. It is a channel to work with a
> usb-fxs adpater
> I know that it is not part of asterisk but I need some help on how
> asterisk handle channels.
>
> This channel is not hanging  up when I on-hook the phone (fxs). The
> channel stays busy for ever.
>
> How can I hangup this channel when it on-hook the phone???
> I know when it on-hooks I just need to know how to inform asterisk
> that the channel hanged up.
>
> thanks in advance

Have you considered emailing the author of that 3rd party channel driver?  He
or she may not be aware of this issue and may help you figure out where the
problem lies.  This is the same as us:  we can't fix a problem until somebody
lets us know that it's occurring.

--
Tilghman & Teryl
with Peter, Cottontail, Midnight, Thumper, & Johnny (bunnies)