[asterisk-dev] HELP....reading asterisk code

Harsh Trivedi harshmtrivedi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:46:28 CDT 2009

Hello again,
                 Thank you all for your help and showing me the rite
direction. I have a Question regarding code that can be implemented in the
apps folder

Does the code in the apps folder need to be related to asterisk code only.
for example, can I write a C file that launches an some other application
like smtp or nmap?

Thanking you
-Harsh