[asterisk-dev] chan_mobile - chan_usbb3g sinalization problems

Rafael Seste rseste at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 08:54:54 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to configure asterisk to answer my cell phone call on my
legacy phone system. I'm using a embedded hardware that doesn't have
pci slots, so I bought a telbox (USB-FXS adapter) and installed the
usbb2k/usbb3g channel that I found on the Internet.

I'm facing some problems with this solution. Most of the time
chan_usbb2k doesn't receive the answer signal from chan_mobile, it
continues to ring after the other side has answered.

When it answered correctly the audio gain is to high ( on the first
call the audio is ok, after that it is garbled)....I can hear only
noise on FXS side when somebody is speaking, if he stops speaking the
noise stops too. When I hang up the FXS side first bolth channels
(mobile and usbb3g) stay busy, it is necessary to restart asterisk.

I'm newbie to asterisk development and I know that chan_usbb3g is not
supported by asterisk, so I would like to know if somebody could guide
to solve these problems???

thanks in advance!!!!

--
Rafael S. Seste