[asterisk-dev] Google Summer of Code 2009

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Apr 23 15:25:22 CDT 2009

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Clod Patry wrote:

> What do you mean with "start answer" and "stop hangup" ?
> you will start to print in the CLI on answer and stop on hangup?

Yes.

The "filter" command was like grep.

If there was a "start" command, nothing was output until the matching text
was present.

If there was a "stop" command, output was terminated when the matching
text was present.

I don't want to presume how it should be done, but I found this approach
was useful to me.

Thanks in advance,