[asterisk-dev] Q.SIG Advice-Of-Charge encode/decode routines

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Thu Apr 23 10:41:25 CDT 2009

The Advice-Of-Charge in libpri is the same as it has always been as far as Asterisk's access to the AOC information.  The libpri code now just knows how to encode and decode more messages.  It still does not know what to do with the messages yet.  It is however, a big step in the right direction.

Richard