[asterisk-dev] Symmetric RTP behaviour and 'nat' peer option.

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:01:34 CDT 2009

I wonder what would it take so we in Asterisk can guarantee that RTP flows
outside in a SIP-to-SIP call. I mean, if the codecs are the same, how can we
be sure that there will never be a packet-to-packet bridging or anything
else like that. If we did this, then Openser would be irrelevant. Any ideas?