[asterisk-dev] Asterisk handling pri PRI_PROG_CALL_NOT_E2E_ISDN progressmask

Paulo Garcia paulo.astdev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:06:05 CDT 2009

Hi

maybe my understanding is wrong about this but I'm not seeing chan_zap
handling an eventual non-ISDN incoming call with
a PRI_PROG_CALL_NOT_E2E_ISDN progressmask. In that case, chan_zap should
generate the ringback progress tone to the caller party, right? Or this is
something that is decided by the user's dialplan?
If  it is up to the dialplan, how chan_zap notifies the need to generate the
ringback tone?

Thanks in advance

Paulo