[asterisk-dev] How to get to 10.000 open calls

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:48:11 CDT 2009

I am using 1.6.2 and directrtp=yes. I need to scale to 10.000 open calls on
a box with 1288 GB or RAM and 16 Cores. Is there any modification to the
source code that would be obvious, any bottlenecks? I will never to
transcoding and the media should, theoretically, flow outside. I have 15 IP
addresses already configured in the same box, on two different nics, to
spread the interrupts. Is this a dream or will this work with some tweaking?

F. Alves