[asterisk-dev] Doxygen Janitor Cleanup Project

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Apr 21 01:13:16 CDT 2009

21 apr 2009 kl. 06.42 skrev James Hunt:

> Greetings,
>
> I am looking to get involved in the Asterisk project, so I looked
> through the janitorial projects listing in docs/janitor-projects.txt
> and came across the Doxygen cleanup project.  Is anyone actively
> working on this now?  I have started fixing the simple make progdocs
> errors, and hope to have a patch to submit soon.

That's great. Just submit your patches to the bug tracker. Remember
that patches has to be for svn trunk.

We're constantly updating doxygen docs and always look for help to
make it better. Remember though that the doxygen docs are for Asterisk
developers primarily, while the rest of the documentation is targeted
for Asterisk admins.

Regards,
/O