[asterisk-dev] LibPRI: How to add an IE to an outgoing call?

michael ricordeau michael.ricordeau at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 06:17:54 CDT 2009

Hi Alexandre,

About q931.c :

I think this code below is not needed in function
q931_call *q931_new_call(struct pri *pri)  :

        /* TODO: RCI-IP - Code Start Here */
        int myies[] = {Q931_REVERSE_CHARGE_INDIC};
        q931_call *mycall;

        mycall = q931_getcall(pri, pri->cref | 0x8000, 1);

        if(send_message(pri, mycall, Q931_SETUP, myies))
                pri_message(pri, "RCI-IP -- Making a new collect call
for cr %d\n", pri->cref);

        return(mycall);
        /* TODO: RCI-IP - Code End Here */

Because you have already set ies to be sent in setup_ies, and function
send_message take care of setup_ies (iterating over this array checking
transmit function for each ie set) .