[asterisk-dev] app_meetme.c bug fix

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Thu Apr 16 09:33:24 CDT 2009

lvsha wrote:
> Hi ALL
>

>          I find asterisk-1.4.24 ‘s changelog has some bug fix log about
> app_meetme.c , how I find relax code about this bug? , example:

>          * apps/app_meetme.c: Refactor hold handling a bit so that it does
>
>            not require keeping the call up when a call is put on hold.
>

> How to know which code be added ,which code be modified ,which code be
> deleted

You can get this information using subversion. If you check out a copy of the
1.4 branch, you can run the command

svn diff -c 58474

This will show the modifications in the revision you pointed out. Keep in mind
that the revision you have pointed out is really really old, and so the code in
app_meetme.c in 1.4.24 will likely look a lot different than the way it did when
that revision was made.

Mark Michelson