[asterisk-dev] How to send Custom NOTIFY Packets?

ashish mahamuni ashishm at alohatechnology.com
Wed Apr 15 05:55:12 CDT 2009

Hi there,

Here is my requirement...
Whenever asterisk receives "SIP SUBSCRIBE"..It is to be forwarded to AMI Client...(Assume that AMI Client is well mature to understand SIP protocol).
Asterisk will wait for AMI clients response..
In response AMI client will sent the SIP NOTIFY packet(or data which must exist in notify packet) to Asterisk..
Now Asterisk has to forward this SIP NOTIFY(with my data) to phone...

Is there any AMI Action which allows me to do so?
How can I proceed?

I am using asterisk-1.6.0.9..

Regards,
Ash