[asterisk-dev] ISDN Overlap dial mechanism

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Tue Apr 14 16:17:52 CDT 2009

It's already implemented for ISDN

in zapata.conf/chan_dahdi.conf make sure your channels inherit

context=do_overlap
overlapdial=yes

and then in the context for incoming calls simply do

[do_overlap]
exten => s,1,Dial(zap/g0/) ; this is if there are no digits in SETUP
exten => _X.,1,Dial(zap/g0/${EXTEN}) ;this is if there is more than 1
digit in SETUP
exten => _X,1,DIal(zap/g0/${EXTEN}) ;this is if there is one digit in SETUP

of course it doesn't have to be group=0 in dial and you if you have
dahdi change zap to dahdi

As for the other poster -> I'm not sure if it works for R2 signalling

Martin