[asterisk-dev] Carrier Switch invites every one to Join us.

Carrier Switch admin at carrierswitch.org
Wed Apr 8 15:37:30 CDT 2009

We are looking for talented people who want more than just a career change.
We need people who want to change the communications world. Come to where
the truly unique opportunities are.

We invite experts, engineers and programmers to participate in a large
interesting project.

1. *Senior Software Developer (an expert in the field of VoIP)*
*Requirements: *

   - Experience with OpenSER (SER, OpenSIPS), VoIP hardware.
   - Strong knowledge in SIP and other VoIP technologies.
   - Experience with Asterisk, Yate, FreeSwitch, programming in python is
   plus.
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential

2. *Senior Database Developer (PostgreSQL) *
*Requirements: *

   - Experience with PostgreSQL.
   - Experience with high availability and load environments with large data
   volumes at multiple locations.
   - Programming in PL/pgSQL, PL/Python.
   - Experience with Postgres-related tools: PL/Proxy‚ PgBouncer‚ SkyTools
   (PgQ‚ Londiste)‚ Slony.
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential

3. *Senior Web Developer (Django)*
*Requirements: *

   - Experience with HTML, CSS2, AJAX, JavaScript, JQuery
   - Experience with Django framework and Python.
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential

Remote, is a distributed team, the total employment.
The project uses VoIP (technology), Python, Django, distributed cluster on
Postgres.
In general, everything will be cool :-)

to Apply please send your resume to jobs at carrierswitch.org