[asterisk-dev] the question about fast agi

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Apr 8 10:37:22 CDT 2009

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, -Aiphie wrote:

> I want to developing a program which is like ivr (interact with other
> software),It is using fast agi interface interact with my program.Can
> you tell me how to do it?

1) Ask on the user list. The developer list is for making changes to the C
source code of Asterisk.

2) Using a more specific Subject line will increase your chance of
catching the interest of someone who can answer that specific question.

3) Indicate what resources you have already researched. For example, TFOT,
voip-info.org, Google, etc.

Thanks in advance,