[asterisk-dev] One Week Until AstriCon 2008

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Tue Sep 16 09:20:21 CDT 2008

Ok, time is running out.  If you haven't signed up yet for AstriCon
please do so ASAP.  We now have over 500 people signed up.  We have 60
speakers, 30 exhibitors, 5 conference tracks, 3 parties, 2 keynotes
and a number of big surprises in store for the Asterisk community.
Here's a brief run-down of the schedule:

AstriCon 2008 - Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Resort & Spa
Glendale, Arizona USA
Sept. 23 - 25

Tuesday, September 23 - Pre Conference / Tutorial Day
 * Asterisk 123 - A primer for those new to Asterisk.
 * Developer 101 - An introduction to the Asterisk open source
development process and the Asterisk core code
 * Asterisk Ecosystem - Product announcements and briefings from
Asterisk ecosystem partners
 * Asterisk Expo Exhibit Hall - Opens at 5:00 PM - Reception (free
drinks and food)
 * CodeZone Opening Party - Development lab and lounge opens at 7:00 PM

Wednesday, September 24 - Conference Day 1
 * Keynote - Brian Aker, MySQL: The Parallel Evolution of MySQL
 * 5 Tracks (Business, Tech-Intro, Carrier/Large Scale, Advanced 1, Advanced 2)
 * CodeZone - 9:45 AM - 1:00 AM
 * All Conference Party

Thursday, September 25 - Conference Day 2
 * Keynote - Stefan Öberg, Skype: VoIP For Business
 * 5 Tracks (Business, Tech-Intro, Carrier/Large Scale, Advanced 1, Advanced 2)
 * CodeZone - 9:45 AM - 1:00 AM

Register Now: http://www.astricon.net/2008/glendale/web/attendRegister.php

See you in Phoenix.

-S

--
Steven Sokol
AstriCon 2008

P.S. Remember, ticket prices go up by $100 across the board once the
event starts.